October 26, 2008

My 1st Remote Kiddy Ride !

Hubby treated me to Pizza Hut. Using my Birthday voucher (1 pan for another). Worth it right? hehe.... And of cause, Darling Lervin has his share too. =)

After a hearty dinner, we walk around the shop house stalls nearby and something caught my eye.! The Kiddy ride.! Lervin loves to take over the wheels from hb. Whenever he's in the car, without hesitation, he will make his way to the steering wheels. While I walk darling there, the moment he saw the cars, immediately he said 'car car ! car car ! excitedly. There's remote car and normal one which the kiddo had to step on the accelerator. Of cause that is not suitable for darling. So we take the remote car. $3 for 15 mins. And there he go...!


Darling doesnt seems to be very excited. Maybe he is too tired to really enjoy the ride.

Darling is already very tired when we're on the bus. After popping the pacifier and a few pats.... ZzzZzzZzzzzzz...........

No comments: