October 19, 2008

Boring but yet Fufilling Sunday !

Well, didn't go anywhere today. So darling is playing by himself in the room. Lervin has become more cheeky and mischevious. Making funny faces and making all of us burst out laughing. He will purposely keep making the face if he manage to make you laugh. Cute isn't. hahah..! Below are the photos.





I decided to cook at home. Yea.! Homecook food tonight. Hubby is so happy when I told him I'll be cooking tonight. Both me and hubby prefer to have homecook food... But I don't know how to cook at all despite my mum being such a great cook...!

Tonight, finally i decide to give it a try....

Simple dish with my mum guiding me thru the phone. hehe.
Although some of you may think 'Chey, so simple, within half hr i'm done with the cooking.'
This is my FIRST time cooking without my mum by my side. Getting the ingredients, cutting, frying are all done by the first timer ME ! And I'm glad the food turns out beautifully not in black or charcoal. =)
Chilli Prawn, Carrot Potato Corn Soup & 2 sunny side-up.
Looks delicious yea? hehe !


No comments: