October 28, 2008

Companion for Lervin =)

It's time to Update for #2.
Most of the people I know should know that I'm pregnant with #2.! Those who don't know, sorry for not informing you.

Having been blogging even a bit for this pregnancy. Well, as people said "Every pregnancy is different..." Indeed it is. Before elaborating more,
Tested Positive on 22nd August 2008 using pregnancy kit.
The first few months are indeed tough. The constant discharge had keep me worried always, whatever goes in comes out (vomiting), nausea and vomiting anytime for the day, dizzy spells... It is so much easier when I had Lervin. I almost give up my #2 during the early stage and now I'm glad that I didn't.! Now I have carry him/her for almost 14 wks ! Guess what... I feel bb's movement today ! The moves is so familiar and i cant possible missed it.! Will be uploading the scan photos soon. Keep a lookut for #2 progress and of cause the mischevious Lervin's update.!

No comments: