July 11, 2014

Restaurant : Lai Wah

Gotten our bonus and colleagues arrange to have a very sumptuous dinner here!
Had been staying around that area for 8 years and I always pass by this place but I didn't know that this restaurant actually serves traditional and authentic Cantonese Chinese cuisine. It just looks like a very plain and dated eating house from outside

A table of 10pax that cost almost 1k which consist of 佛跳墙 and a few side dish.
It's very rare that I'm willingly to pay so much for a meal and I actually hesitate for quite sometime before I decided to join them. Reason is it's very near my home and I've never tried it before. Perhaps I can bring my family there if it's nice. =)

Total 3 layers with each layer of different exquisite taste and top grade ingredients!

Here's the first layer.








The 2nd layer






The 3rd layer. By this time we are already so full!






Side dish with is part of the dish from set meal and this is really nice!


The 2nd side dish.




No comments: