May 06, 2014

The story of fall-off Lateral Incisor.



I have been helping him to loosen the tooth by shaking it hoping it will fall off by it's own rather than him to go dentist since the new tooth has not erupt yet. But it has been a week and it hasn't fall off and it's super shaky!

When I fetch Lervin this evening, I realised that there's a 'kosong' there then I knew the tooth fall off. Like finally!
So I asked him where's the tooth and he said the tooth is with daddy so I thought it drop off this morning when hus sent him to school. He added,"my friend lor. He knocked into me when I'm drinking water that's why my tooth drop." His mum is confused.
How can his friend bump into him and cause his tooth to drop when his tooth drop at home?
He further explained that in his dream he was drinking from a bottle and he friend accidentally knock onto him and that cause his tooth to drop off. In his dream???? 
The hus told me that at 5am+ lervin woke him up showing him his fall off tooth and lervin tell hus that his friend bump into him and cause his tooth to fall off. Lol!!!!!

No comments: