February 12, 2014

Pasta for dinner.

Boys requested to have pasta for dinner again.
Saying about cooking, I miss my mum's homecook so much but I can only go over every friday….
Few more months and I can eat everyday!! Yay!

Really salute their generation… Able to cook so many different type of dishes and for my mum, she can wip up something similar dish just by watching cooking programs…
I hope I can be like my mum, able to cook different delicious dish for my family. I'm slowly picking up the skill from my mum. Thinking back, I can't believe I'm cooking out of my daily busy schedule for my family. I never thought I could step in the kitchen and wip up few dishes(takes longer time than mum. =p). The smell, washing, preparing and the time spend, I rather buy takeaway. But ever since kids came along, I know they can't eat out everyday. When you have no choice, no matter how much you hate it, you still have to do. So I make the effort to learn and to cook for them. From after work, fetching the kids, teaching, housework, cooking, I did everything myself. With no help from family members or maid. From the busy schedules I have, I only have 1-2hr for myself and by then it's already 11+pm. But still seeing them eat healthy and good makes it all worth it. =)

No comments: