February 12, 2014

My generous boy.

We were talking about his day in school and he told me he went to bookshop and bought a ruler for his friend. I was thinking 'oh no! The bookshop party has start!' When I ask in detail, he told me his friend will not go studentcare from may or jun onwards and his friend ask lervin to buy him a blue minion ruler. Well, the boy really got his friend the 70cents ruler. He said he didn't want the friend to leave the centre that's why he bought the ruler for him thinking he will stay. Best is another friend it and request lervin to buy him 1 too but he didn't. Reason? Because he doesn't have enought money!! Omg... My too innocent boy....
Although it's nothing serious but still I find the need to explain to the boy and told him that his pocket money is for him to buy food from canteen during break. If he needs any stationary he can let me know and we will go out and buy together and if his friend ask him to buy them things, tell them to give him the money and he will help them to buy it. He understands and even tell me how he will reply his friend when they ask him to buy them things. I hope he REALLY understands!

No comments: