October 23, 2013

The amazing sponge!

Had long heard about the benefits of drinking green tea and most of my colls are health consious type and that definitely has some influence on me. Just nice my coll bought me a box of green tea in sachet pack and I replace drinking water to green tea for the past 2 weeks and also my cup turn from clean white to yellow stains! Scrubbing with dishwashing liquid doesn't remove the stains at all and I'm thinking of changing my cup! See how dirty it is!






One of my coll recommend me a type of sponge that can remove most of the stains in cups, table tops, utensils etc. Bought it and use it to wash my cup I love it! Totally like a brand new cup! Other colls saw me using and they try it. She can even remove the old stains that she had tried removing but unable to! No hassle of using toothpaste, lemon etc anymore!







No comments: