September 27, 2013

Mid Autumn celebration at MFS.

This year mid autumn celebration is fun!
They had added more games for the children like bouncy castle and fishing and they even have candy floss machine! I believe all parents and children had a great fun there!
Before the playing starts, the children put up perfomance for us parents and this is the best perfomance so far for my boys! Lervin is able to dance throughout the whole perfomance and not feeling shy about it! My always shy to perform and standing there with little action boy has finally overcome it! Great job my boy!!! Mummy is so proud of you! 2 dance show from Lervin!





I didn't manage to take video of Leroy performing as I was late! By the time I reach, it's over!! Will try to get video from other mummies... =(













Children's day gift their received from teachers and MFS!


No comments: