September 23, 2013

Difference between my boys.

Just 1 look and you can see how cheeky and mischievous Leroy is. On the other hand, Lervin belongs to the decent type. As what 1 of my bff said, Leroy looks like those who will buy lots of flowers for many girls and Lervin will only have 1 rose on his hand, giving it to his one and only girl. Lol!

Today Lervin told me how naughty didi is when they are in school and when I asked Leroy if it is true, without hesitation, didi said No. I know his pattern so I believe what Lervin said is the true. The way Leroy answer you will make you feel that he is telling the true.
This is the thing my hus and I are trying to correct him..... *sigh*

And for Lervin, out of the blue while having dinner, he told me he is a little naughty in school today. Self confession. Lol!
While bathing for him, he said he ate a small piece of cookie today even when he knows that he is not allow to do so. How honest he is! Hahahaa!

Not only character wise is different, everything is different from each other. Totally different! But I simply love the way they are!

No comments: