February 05, 2013

The Virus Attack

Was feeling very uncomfortable yesterday night and today I woke up with a fever and bad sore throat. Seen doc and was told that throat inflammation cause fever and I was given 2 days mc. Totally strengthless to do anything and hus has to work till late. I had to call my mum to fetch them to her place and without hesitation, she agree to help me. I was feeling really guilty as she and my dad had to travel from queenstown to my place and it is raining... but I have no one to help me. Only my own family. They are the one who won't hesitate to help me when I need someone to be there. No matter rain or shine or whether there is transport to send them here and back home. Guess what? Knowing that I had fever and no strength to even step out of the room, mum came up with a bowl of porridge and some homecook dish. I'm really very grateful for her.

No comments: