July 30, 2012

Unwell

Woke up with a very bad sore throat. After sending the boys to the centre, I went to work. Feel very sick and unwell so I went over to RH and see doctor. After waited for half an hour, finally it's my turn !! I had develop fever. 38.1 bodyaches, cough, headache.... The doctor request me to do a flu swap test and luckily it turn out negative. Was told that if my fever didn't subside, I will need to see him as he suspect that it might be dengue fever. Was given 2 days mc and I went back to work to settle some issues before going home.. hope I can recover in time for this sun's trip !

As Leroy is coughing as well, I decide to bring him to Yu Guo and my mum tag along so that she can help me with the kids. Luckily there isn't much patient there as I'm feeling real uncomfortable.. We left the place at around 5pm and the boys went to my mum's place to stay for a night while I rest. Best mum ! Always there for me when I need her.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: