July 13, 2012

Movie : Ice Age 4

Last minute booked tickets for Ice Age 4 at Tiong Bahru GV. As hus will be working till late, I asked my sis along and we brought Lervin there.Sometimes I regret telling him early as he will keep ‘nagging’ and asking non-stop! Even when we buy things from ntuc as we reached the mall early ! Buay tahan him !
So we collected our tickets and bought his favourite popcorn and went in early to watch the advertisement.
Without fail if I bring lervin to watch movie, I always ‘compete’ with him eating popcorn. It’s not that I like popcorn, just that I didn’t want him to eat so much. He can finish the whole box of popcorn himself ! This time I asked my sis to join in the ‘competition’ LOL ! Result? Popcorn gone within half hour into the show ! First time the popcorn is finished this fast ! Amazing !! It’s good ! So I can concentrate on watching the show. IMO, this is far better than Madagascar ! Most of them are laughing away during the show !even Lervin ! And the way he laughs makes that part even more funny ! Haha!

I’m gonna buy that disc and keep ! =))

No comments: