November 04, 2011

Boys' field trip to Hort Park

Lervin and Leroy will be going on a field trip with the teachers today.
Venue at Hort Park. But if it rains, place will be change to Changi Airport instead.
Realise that MFS had more hands-on activities and field trip compared to previous CC. Made the right choice afterall. =)
Packed their stuff yesterday night and realise that Leroy doesn’t have covered shoes! All along he is wearing crocs. But luckily, manage to find a pair which Lervin can’t fit in. =)

Early in the morning when I’m still snoring away…. Haha! I didn’t even know they left the house! Was so tired for this whole week. Hus had been working till late and thus I need to rush back to fetch them, prepare dinner, do laundry, bath the kids and pack their bags… By the time it’s my turn to bath, it’s almost 11pm..
This whole week this is my routine.. Gonna rest well during this long weekend..

Photos sent from hus’s mobile



No comments: