July 28, 2011

Thien Kee @ Golden Mile


When I'm young(pri school), dad always brings us to this hainanese steamboat for dinner during weekend. We love going there and will get super excited although I can't really remember what makes us feel that way. But one reason I know is because that place is air-conditioned. Won't sweat like mad when having steamboat. Without fail this place is always crowded with people and we have to wait for a while before we can get a seat. Me and hus went there months before and I nearly forgotten about this place until recently I saw TV host recommending this place! Fond memories this place brings me..... So we are here for dinner!
The chicken rice is the same as before. 很有味道也很香!The dish we are disappointed with is the chicken. Meat is tough and hard to chew. Lervin don't like it as well..

We ordered the small steamboat for 2. Raw food includes fresh prawns, cockles, liver, lean meat, fishballs, slices of fish, fish maw, lettuce and 2 eggs.

Very nice chicken soup base they have!





Dessert when back home!
Remember the herbal jelly I mentioned few days ago? This time hus bought the pearl powder herbal jelly for me although I've told him don't need to. Kinda heartache as it cost $13/- per bowl. But hus still insist on buying for me.

Bottom of the jelly is a layer of pearl powder. The taste is like taking Chinese powder medicine when it isn't well mixed with water. And the herbal jelly 是越吃越好吃!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: