July 17, 2011

Phonics class and kite flying !

Went Kovan to check out the Phonics class that my friend was telling me.. Few parent are signing up while I'm checking the details.. Should be quite good? In the end, I signed Lervin for the class and will start this coming Sunday. =) Not too much pressure.. But at least do something to help him while he is progressing.

After we had lunch at Pizza Hut and hus suggest kite flying again ! Yay !!!
We went Sengkang park to fly but there's no wind... So hus suggest we'll fetch Leroy from my mum's place and we'll go Barrage !
Nice weather and scenery while on our way to Sengkang. Feels like only Sengkang and Punggol area then we can have this kinda scenery... Flats are not clustered together and have big fields...





Cant get the bloody kite fly even mid-air. Went back to the shop and complain !! And they give me a kite for free! (Although it's not really their fault. =p) This time I choose a kite with bigger wings.! And it flew up high within minutes !! Ok. Not that we dont have skill. It's the kite's fault! ;)
Another kite-flying session soon !


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: