June 15, 2011

Movie : Rio

Off in lieu for election, thus decide to let him skip school today and bring him out. Was kinda headache don't know where to bring him to... And I remember he said he want to watch Rio. So I check the showtime at GV Grand as I'm bringing him to mum's place to stay tonight. Chop chop and off we go ! Suppose to take a bus there but the boy is complaining that the weather is hot which in fact I think so too, suggest we take taxi there instead.
Reached there 2.5 hrs before the movie starts. So we had our lunch, went arcade and a bit of shopping before proceeding to get the popcorn that he likes. He's super excited!












He has already started snacking the popcorn at the counter. Munching non-stop. He seriously likes popcorn!



The movie ends and he is still eating!! And he actually finished the whole regular pack of popcorn! When we're outta cinema, he told me that he is very full. Lol ! Buay tahan him! It's nice when I can spend time with him. Just the 2 of us. =)






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: