June 29, 2011

Fetch the kids!


Time to fetch them! Leroy clinging to teacher Yu Ying. A very nice teacher! I called her this morning to check on Leroy as I'm quite worried as it's his first full day. When I picked them up, teacher Yu Ying showed me the photos taken for the day! Every thing Leroy did she will take photo and show me just to ease my mind! Oh ya, teacher even bath for Leroy herself when there's actually an Aunty who will bath for the kids. Because Leroy doesn't want the Aunty to bath for him. Appreciate her effort! And she really make me more 安心!














He's very tired. Finish milk and a few pats, he fell asleep....


With strange sleeping pattern...





Korkor still awake!! Insist on finishing his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD.


And finally......





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: