July 23, 2008

Playground : Go-Go-Bambini @ Dempsy

Lervin : After the afternoon lunchie mee sua, Mummy brought me to Dempsey Bambini.
Its our First time there. There were so many Kor kor and Jie jie there and Mummy and 姨姨 had to take extra care of me as they were afraid that they will bump into me. I didnt move much as I am not familiar with the place. And dunno where to go. After a few coaxing and assurance that Mummy and 姨姨 will be here for me, I move forward.....

Mummy : Its our First time there. The kids there are definitely more then Kallang outlet. And the kids there are much older too. The way they run around the maze, climbing up from slides, shouting, makes me feels that the place is not really suitable for babies. The steps there make them harder to climb and it is not bright enough. Anyway, we still enjoy ourselves.!

As you can see, Lervin knows how to shift his butt to get down from the pyramid rows.

Mummy, this fellow's mouth is bigger then mine.!

Which way should I go.? 姨姨 help.!





No comments: