May 10, 2008


Marmie : I've ordered Hotcakes with Sausage one morning.
As DS was too active to slp, i had to put him on the pram while i enjoy my piping hot breakfast. Hotcakes should be ok for him and thus letting him taste it. And DS loves it so much. Each time i gave him a pinch of hotcake, DS smiles at me! He's so cute isn't.?
Lervin : Yummy! My 1st taste of hotcakes! Normally marmie will say no to whoever wanted to feed me with other food that is out from my menu. This time is exception. Marmie can i have this everyday.?


Marmie : I love this photo! DS is smiling so sweetly. Like bb girl. Looks like Megan anot? ( Fenny's bb girl ) Hahahaaa




Marmie : What is my DS doing? showing me funny faces when he's having porridge. DS has been showing us piggy faces a month ago. Thou its cute, hope it wont become his habit.


Lervin: Marmie, what are you laughing at?
Marmie : Finally DS is back home! Was so anxious to see his expression when he's placed on the mat. DS was so curious about his new little play corner.Crawling to every corner touching and slapping the mat. Maybe those colourful trains attract his attention? Lervin : What is this soft and colourful stuff i am crawling on? Marmie told me that i wont feel painful if i cant keep my balance and fall on this mat. Marmie had been teaching me ABCs and now i have a poster full of animals to learn!


No comments: