May 03, 2008

Lervin : 9mth old

MY 9TH MTH
Marmie : Time flies... These are the words that i used frequently. It seems like I just given birth to DS recently.. worrying about his cradle cap.. rashes on his body.. growing progress.. planning his 1st mth celebration.. And now i'm planning for DS's 1st B'day.! Everything happens in a blink of eye.
I cherish every moment with him and family. This will be the greatest gift i've ever receive..
Lervin : Yea.! I am 9mths today. 4 more mths and it is going to be my 1st birthday. mama is still cracking her head to think of venue, food, cake... Maybe can celebrate with papa if papa is still in s'pore as
birthday is only 2 days apart.
HAPPY 9TH MTH TO ME
Marmie : DS had been so active that pillows and bolsters can no longer block him from the edges. Anything that blocked his way, he will either climb over it or hold in his hand if the stuff is small enough for him to hold and continues his 'journey' .! Lervin : Oops. mama caught me when i am trying to climb up the cushion.
Fall on bed after conquering his cushion everest.!

Lervin : I had just finish my milk. I do feel sleepy but Daddy is tickling me. See how i laugh and you will know how ticklesh it is! and it keeps me awake for few hours.!


No comments: