April 29, 2014

The funny kid.

Parenthood is tough but when you have funny kids, you no longer feel so…..
There will always be this particular kid who is always up to micheives, contributing lots of funny ideas and replying your questions in a very creative way.
Well, I need not say more. You should know who I'm referring to right? *lol*
I regretted not pen-ing all the events down immediately and I had forgotten some of them! =(
Will try to do so.....

Just this morning I was sleeping so soundly *it rained in the wee morning* until I don't know why and what makes me jump out of bed. Looking at the clock, I realized that I woke up half hour later than usual!! It's my fault that I stayed up quite night last night…. So while I'm making the bed, I was asking Leroy if he heard my alarm and he said yes! So I was like, 'Why you didn't wake mummy up????' He replied in a super calm and relax mode, 'Because I'm tired and I want to sleep so I did not wake you up.' Major -.-"

No comments: