January 03, 2014

Lervin's 2nd day.

More organized today! Yesterday is total chaos! So many parents are there and the noise level is 'fantastic'. Lol!!
Btw the boy teared again today.... I thought he's not gonna cry when I see him walking towards the stairs... who knows he walked back, say bye bye to me and started to cry... heart wrenching to see him being pulled away from me with teacher's assurance that he will see me during recess... =( hope he will be able to cope well next week.... Attended principal's talk after that till 9.20am and it's almost time for their recess. The boy bring his suppose-to-be-his-teabreak-snack which is London choco roll to the canteen and ate 1 of it. I was like (-.-). That's his snack not meal. Worried that he will be hungry, asked him to get himself a bowl of rice/noodle. (Ps: Canteen is sealed off from parents to restrict the parents from going near the children.) After spending the past 5 mins deciding on what to eat, he finally got himself a bowl of noodle and he has to finish within 5mins. I have to show this face again. (-.-) As expected, he don't have enough time to finish his food and they are being ushered back to classroom. Ok la. At least he manage to eat half of the food. After the boy went back to class, I went over to val's place to nua and fetch him at 4.30pm. As usual, I will always ask him how is his day in school and he told me something that makes me burst out laughing.

Me: did u shower in school?
Him: yes. I washed my hair too. But my hair is still wet so I go out to the sun and dry my hair before I sleep.
Me: laughing hysterically!!!
Omg... He sure has he own ways to doing things. Lol!
Oh! Brought him to take passport size photo for his report book today!

No comments: