November 08, 2013

Lervin's Graduation day!


Another milestone for my boy.
During his days here, he has grown up to be more sensible, independent, sociable and showing his care and concern to his friends. Most impt of all, he has overcome his stage fright by performing in front of his audience! Biggest milestone ever! My brave boy. =)

It is something to be proud of seeing my dear boy graduates from kindergarten but at the same time getting all emotional... He is growing up too fast... Eyes are red and tears are rolling in eyes when I see him in graduation robe receiving the certificate. Lol! I guess most mummies feel this way isn't?



Our Graduates!






















2 performances from the K2!

十兄弟 Part-1


十兄弟 Part-2


Jack and the beansprout Part-1


Jack and the beansprout Part-2


Finale

No comments: