June 29, 2013

Restaurant :Tim Ho Wan / Pre-holiday meetup

We had planned a meetup before our trip to discuss about our itinerary! Of course before our long discussion we need food!! The lady suggest Tim Ho Wan which is at PS. She mentioned about the 3hrs Q. I was like 'what's so fantastic about the dimsum?' And so we decided to give it a try.


We reached there about 11am and there's already a Q! Seeing the Q makes me feel that I was queuing for some really good food and I was sooo looking forward to it! *mindset of typical singaporean*


A picture while waiting!


The menu! (I had enlarge the picture for easier browsing)
Oh ya! The hot seller 'baked bun with bbq pork' is only entitled 1 order per person.




Our order. It's too much to 2 of us.










A personal opinion. This is the WORST dimsum I'd ever eaten! Totally over-rated and over price. There's sure half of the food or even more left for each dish when we leave the place. Not gonna step my foot in there anymore.

Leave the restaurant and went opp to starbucks to chill and do research for our trip! Brought my laptop along and there's no wifi here! I thought all coffee house should have... Anywhere I connect from my line.


Went to Sephora to get some stuffs. Friendly and helpful staffs they have!


My 'sticky' hus came to look for us and we had teochew mui for dinner at tiong bahru before going KTV!


No comments: