March 08, 2013

Staycation - Grand Lexis Day 1

Here we are!!
Bought the vouchers from last year Jun's travel fair!
At first I suggest taking coach there instead of driving as I had heard lots of stories on NS highway. Hus insist on driving there after knowing how much it cost for taking coach there and how troublesome it is. Luckily we drive there and luckily the not-updated GPS is still able to bring us there safely!



After travelling for 3.5hrs we arrive safely!


Entrance


Right, which is the front desk. I was kinda worried for the type of room I will be getting. You know sometimes the photos on their website is different from what you will see. So I emailed them and they assured me that they will allocate a good view room for me....


Left




The outdoor pool








The staff bring us around the place and showed us the different types of rooms they had and there's this new room which is directly facing the sea! She offer us this but I still prefer the room in the building.




I had difficulty in finding the room location as I wanted to choose the best room with good view. Either online search or email the staff to request for one seems impossible. So I hope it will do some help for some of the peeps that are looking for the same information as me. =)


Sky Pool Villa map


All of us go 'WOW...~' when we enter the room.




Asked Lervin to lie on the bed for me as I wanted to take photo of the bed size and he is lying down with style.....


The kids are very very excited upon seeing this!! The first time they been to a hotel/resort that has a pool in the room!




More than basic....






The perfect view from the backyard! =)




Went over to Giant to get alcohol, snacks and food which is less than 10mins drive. A really big store and things there are cheap!


My loves~ ♥






This is our so-so lunch. Recommended by the people there.


Went back to hotel and explore the place and hitting the pool in the evening!


Our supper after the swim!

No comments: