January 18, 2012

Down

Monday, teachers said leroy is having slight fever and so he can't go to CC. He has been coughing quite badly last weekend. I guess he caught the virus from school... Most of the time we don't give them heaty food, cold drinks. Only a ribena pastile before they go CC. So Hus sent Lervin in and bring didi to my mum's place. Till now, leroy is still at mum's place although he had recovered. Hus and I didn't manage to escape from the virus. Hus was coughing but had almost recovered. I think I'm the worse.. Start from yesterday morning, I had slight sore throat. So I went to see a doctor during working hours to get medicine. Requested for non-drowsy medicine to take during working hours and non-drowsy for night.
Reached home settle Lervin and we slept around 9pm+ after I took the drowsy medicine.
Today is worse. Whole body aching, pain in throat when swallowing, gum feels painful and very restless. Don't know how I manage to survive in office today... Right now while typing this blogpost, I can feel my body heat. Hope it won't develop into fever.. =( Still need to go office tmr....

Nevertheless, I'm glad to have Lervin with me. He ask to take my bag when I told him I'm not feeling well. =)
He also throw me lotsa 'whys' when I explain to him how I'm feeling now. He's really getting more sensible now. =)

Alright, shall end my long-winded post and have a good rest. =)

No comments: