March 14, 2011

'Me' time

Last Friday, I told hus that I'm craving for the morning peanut porridge and noodle with luncheon meat. He said there's a stall nearby our Hse selling and quite nice. He said he will buy for me on sunday for my breakfast before I go for my rebonding which will last hours. He also mention that he will need to wake up at 7+ to buy. Cause it will sell out fast as the queue is always long. I was quite skeptical at first... 7+ in the morning... When my alarm rings at 8am, he is not in bed. Lol!! He really mark his word. Haha.


A quick one and he send me for my Rebond at 9am and ends at 1.30pm. Bones are breaking ! But at least my hair looks more presentable and fresh!

After, meet Celine to do pedicure and ends at 3+. Can't really see the glitters... Very nice colour.









Went to see Leroy as his diarrhea has yet to recover. Poor boy. In the middle of the night, he will wake my mum up and say he wants to "便便" Bought soya milk powder for him to drink till his diarrhea has stop.
Forget to take Leroy's photo again!!! He's getting cheekier and more 懂事了.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: