February 09, 2011

Disgusted !

Meet Eunice after work at City hall MRT to get V'day gift for hus! Thanks to someone that I manage to get a very good deal! Before that while I'm on the train from Bugis to City Hall, something happened which is out of my expectation. As all know, to hop on a mrt at after office hour is super packed. Expected. Body contact as in shoulder rubbing is ok as it's very common when everyone thinks that this is the one and only train and starts squeezing in. I'm standing near to the door and at the very last minute, 2 guys and 1 lady dashed in and they're like pushing and squeezing in until I need to hold on to the rail to keep my balance. Just one stop I said to myself. Behind me is a Malay guy and on my left is a Chinese guy in his mid 30's. They stand very close to me and I feel something touching/poking at my left butt. I thought might be the bag and I tried to move forward. Just 5cm and my nose can touch the window. But still I can feel 'that' thing is still there. So I looked down and saw a very obvious budge. It's so obvious that any idiot can tell he is erecting! shit!!! Reached my stop when I notice that and I just rushed my way out. Damn disgusting!!!! Frankly speaking I don't know what I should do at that point of time. What will you do if it happens on you?

After getting the gift, we had dinner at Din Tai Feng.
























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





No comments: