January 17, 2011

Some updates

Been weeks since I've updated...
So much to blog about the 2 kids..... Photos to upload etc... Just don't have the time/energy/mood to.....

Not sure if I can upload photos directly from my phone.... If can't, it's kinda troublesome. Only can blog at home....

Anyway, we brought leroy back with us on sat after sentosa Luge ride. We didn't let him take the Luge although he height is
passable as long as an adult is with him. But still I don't allow.. I'm not sure if he will do any 'stunt' while riding down slope.
He simply just do things out of your expectation. Better to be safe.... Very mischeivious nowadays.. Mum told me when she is talking,
Leroy will ask her to 安静! or 静静! He's the King when at my mum's place. Everyone gives in to him and the worse is my dad.. Spoil him to the max !
So when Leroy comes home, he always got scolded/smack on the hand or butt by us. And guess what? He doesn't cry. Totally different from Lervin.
Of course we can't compare our kids. One will definitely be different with another. I admit that with Leroy, it is much more livlier. I'm not trying to say Lervin is not... But somehow the things Leroy does just make us laugh out loud!
Will try to post up photos from phone !

No comments: