April 14, 2008

Birth till 7 month photos

7th mth

mini pool for me. yippee!




6th mth



Papa, you look funny. haha




My new sets ofclothes!

5th mth


Merry X'mas !



Smiley me !





See me 'bo1 gei2'


4th mth (kui1 chou1)

I am so full...!


what is this? its big and smell nice~


Meat! Munch... muunchh...



holding on to pacifer so it wont drop.

3rd mth


Out with mama, papa and ah ma


Mama ! don't snatch my lollipop !



ah ma cleaning me up.




2mths 1wk

Voom... voom... i am driving

Papa bought this for me. Garfield suit



Mama, i am hungry
milk please..

2nd mth. 'cheese' to camera!

1mth 2wks.
Mama is playing with me !

Mama, is that you?

16th day.

i am so tired after my milk.

4th day.



Mama doing confinement at ah ma's hse.

Everyone seems so excited when i open my eyes.

My 2nd day out from mama's cosy womb.

No comments: